Home / University Teaching / Individual Consultations
We frequently work one-on-one or with small groups of faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants on a custom basis to identify their priorities and provide resources, in a time-efficient way.
CTLO staff are also available to observe a class or recitation and build custom mid-quarter feedback surveys to provide you with specific and useful input on your teaching. Contact us to set up an appointment.
Frequent consultation topics include:
- Course/curriculum design and re-design
- Active learning strategies for use in class
- Inclusive teaching methods
- Assessments and assignments that promote learning
- Choosing and using instructional technologies
- Teaching massive open online courses (MOOCs)
- Writing grant proposals with educational components